Pages

3.12.2008

Rustic Chic

Michelle Rago is a guru and I am a big fan. I find her to be an inspiration to me and many others in the industry. I thought of Michelle today and specifically of a wedding she styled in Vermont. Her use of theme and material is perfect and not over-whelming.


The reason this outdoor, rustic wedding popped into my head was because I was working with a very fun and fabulous bride today who is having her own rustic chic wedding at The Fearrington House near Chapel Hill, North Carolina. We styled a fabulous Dauphine Press invitation on Crane Lettra paper with espresso ink, a champagne colored pocketfold, espresso satin belly band and gold leaf tag accent. The invitation is comleted by a foliate design in opposing corners and a small acorn between the ceremony and reception information. I can't wait to see the result - and the accompanying accessories! The layout will be similar to the sample below:

No comments: