Pages

5.07.2008

Spring Cleaning!


I have a lot going on - new city, new move, new company/website launch and a baby on the way! But I've long been an exceptionally organized person (perhaps to a fault!) but my lists, color coordinated folders, highlighters, and post-it notes are what make my life and business run smoothly - even in crazy times like these!

This weekend I am having a huge yard sale with some friends. While diving head first into some old (but still organized!) files, I decided I wanted a chic look for my new office space in Indy. That's where SeeJaneWork.com comes to the rescue - they are an online resource of chic and sophisticted home and office products. Now there's a great reason to get started on that organization project - shopping at See Jane Work! Check them out!

No comments: