Pages

6.17.2008

Those hot summer nights...

My apologies that I have not posted lately. It's been a busy time transitioning my personal and professional life from North Carolina to Indiana! I am looking forward to building my business in the Indianapolis area over the next few months.

However, let's not forget the good news: SUMMER IS HERE! My favorite summer events are ones at home with friends and family - gathering for good food, cold drinks and late nights on the porch by candlelight. One of my favorite designs for a backyard soiree is vintage chic using fun, bright colors... I've used items from Anthropologie for my inspiration board below showcasing this style.

Anthropologie is a fantastic place to buy inexpensive, high-impact tablewares for any event - including the most formal gatherings. Check there for fun items to enhance tables, buffets, chairs and lighting.

No comments: