Pages

2.10.2008

Real Simple

Real Simple is one of my favorite magazines. The clean lines, reader-friendly layout and useful tips have me waiting by my mailbox each month.

My favorite tip? Using a clothespin to clamp the nail while you hammer it into the wall (thus eliminating the inevitable injury of your fingertips). When I read that, it was a huge aha moment and I was forever indebted to the Editors of Real Simple.

Now, the magazine that helps us make life easier is expanding to guide us through our events. Real Simple has released Real Simple Weddings and I have found the ideas, once again, to be useful and full of aha moments for the planner ~ regardless of the type of event. So, grab one or steal a glance while at the bookstore ~ even if you're not a bride. 160 pages; $12.95


No comments: